MIDAQ Relocation has today, through Alfa Quality Moving AS, acquired 100% of the shares in NFB International Relocations AS from Björn and Maria Carlsen.
Year-End Report 2021
MIDAQ presented its first year-end report today, based on the terms and conditions signed with bond investors.
MIDAQ has continued to demonstrate strong development throughout Q4. Both revenue and profitability have increased, and the results for this quarter have made it our best Q4 to date. Through a combination of organic growth and acquisitions, we can report an overall growth of 48% for 2021 compared to 2020 (12 months). In the midst of the ongoing pandemic, our business units have succeeded in adapting operations to overcome the various challenges of the situation. Furthermore, each MIDAQ company has performed an impact analysis and continues to analyse the potential impacts of any changes to operations.
- Net revenue amounted to SEK 1,279 million (SEK 1,036 million (16 months))
- Profit before depreciation amounted to SEK 98.1 million (SEK 108.8 million)
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 61.7 million (SEK 78.7 million)
- Profit before taxes amounted to SEK 57.7 million (SEK 70.4 million)
- Profit after taxes amounted to SEK 42.8 million (SEK 66.7 million)
- Earnings per share SEK 2.85 (SEK 445.11)
- Proposed dividend per share SEK 0 (SEK 0.33)
For further information, please contact:
Name: Stefan Engdahl CEO
Phone: +46 70 269 10 80
Name: Håkan Sundberg CFO
Phone: +46 70 269 10 81